I am creating this blog to fulfill requirements for my Cyber Security masters class. I plan to write about interesting security breaches and attacks from the 14 year old boy who hacked an ATM to the crippling attack against the military in 2008, agent.btz. I am also currently reading 'Ghost in the Wires' written by Kevin Mitnick, one of the most notorious 'computer break-in artists' in the world.
I want to write about this topic because I believe that history does repeat itself even with technology that is constantly evolving. I believe that while the technology changes, human factors and reasoning stay relatively the same so understanding what people did and why can be extremely helpful when it comes to preventing attacks.
I want to write about this topic because I believe that history does repeat itself even with technology that is constantly evolving. I believe that while the technology changes, human factors and reasoning stay relatively the same so understanding what people did and why can be extremely helpful when it comes to preventing attacks.
Comments
Post a Comment